AR Security Solutions is an international Security outfit geared towards providing World Class Security Solutions which applies modern innovative technology.
At AR Security Solutions, we provide Strategical and Tactical Security Concepts and Solutions, we also train operatives and supply the Hardware to get the job done.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Database Analyst / Manager
Reference No.: 0302
Job Type: Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform regular audits to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Provide regular updates to management on database project status.
- Stay updated with new database technologies and analyze such technologies to bring into scope of existing infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot complex database issues in accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain database disaster recovery procedures to ensure continuous availability and speedy recovery.
- Supervise installation, migration and upgrade of databases.
- Prepare reports on database scalability and capacity planning as needed.
- Identify and resolve database issues related to performance and capacity.
- Oversee day-to-day activities of database team.
- Develop best practices for performance and operational efficiency.
- Ensure database management and maintenance tasks are performed effectively.
- Database development according to future business requirements.
- Provide guidance on database structures and features.
- Create standard procedures to enhance scalability and performance of database architecture.
- Conduct training programs for staff on database development and maintenance procedures
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- MSc or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or Demography and advanced knowledge of programming or any related discipline as well as professional trainings in lieu of Bachelors in related discipline will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience in the utilization of structured query language (SQL)
- Knowledge of Access database management
- Knowledge ofRDBMS, OODBMS, XML database management systems
- Experience with database software/web applications
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- A bility to understand business needs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, CV and copies of all academic certificates in one document to:
Geonel Holdings Limited,
Suite 201-203 Plot 1080,
Joseph Gomwalk Street, Gudu District,
FCT Abuja, Nigeria.
To: [email protected] using the “Job Title & REF: 0302 ” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 7th March, 2020.