Infinion Technologies – We are a technology and business solutions Company established with the objective of providing world class solutions to Enterprise Businesses. At INFINION we constantly research into new technologies and design productivity boosting solutions, aimed at delivering business value, and making infrastructure and applications available to Enterprises. We seek to offer individuals and organizations sublime services to improve operational efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Engineer (Experienced / Graduate Trainee)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for asavvydata engineer to join our team.The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection. Overall, you’ll strive for efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals.
- To succeed in this data engineering position, you should have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources. Data engineer skills also include familiarity with several programming languages and knowledge of learning machine methods.
- If you are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
- Analyze and organize raw data.
- Build data systems and pipelines.
- Evaluate business needs and objectives.
- Interpret trends and patterns.
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results.
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling.
- Build algorithms and prototypes.
- Combine raw information from different sources.
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability.
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition.
- Develop analytical tools and programs.
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field.
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g.Java and Python)
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Great numerical and analytical skills.
Deadline: 12th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.