Infinion Technologies – We are a technology and business solutions Company established with the objective of providing world-class solutions to Enterprise Businesses. At INFINION we constantly research into new technologies and design productivity-boosting solutions, aimed at delivering business value, and making infrastructure and applications available to Enterprises. We seek to offer individuals and organizations sublime services to improve operational efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Security & Compliance Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a cyber security and compliance engineer with strong skills in scripting and automation; a deep understanding of networking, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture; and a strong familiarity with cloud capabilities and products and services for Azure, plus other Microsoft products and services.
- Your primary responsibility will be dedicated to cloud-based management and security or hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure.
- Responsible for the thorough documentation of implementations, via technical documentation and run books
- Responsible for input and feedback on security architectures
- Apply adept understanding and experience with systems automation platforms and technologies
- Partake in efforts that shape the organization’s security policies and standards for use in cloud environments
- Contributes to the design, development, and testing of hardware, software, and cloud-based systems to ensure they are protected against cyber threats.
- Reviews existing system design and architecture and makes security-related recommendations.
- Assists in responding to internal and external compliance audits, data requests, penetration tests, and vulnerability assessments.
- Monitors and analyzes threat intelligence feeds and industry news and events to keep abreast of current and emerging security trends, vulnerabilities, and threats.
- Interpret security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to relevant stakeholders ranging from business leaders to engineers
- Direct and influence multi-disciplinary teams in implementing and operating Cyber Security controls
- Proactively secure Microsoft 365 enterprise and hybrid environments,
- Implement and manage security and compliance solutions,
- Respond to threats and enforce data governance.
- Implement platform protection
- Implement security controls and threat protection,
- Manage identity and access, protect data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure.
- Collaborate with application developers and database administrators to deliver creative solutions to difficult technical challenges and business requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise on information security architecture and systems engineering to other IT and business teams
- Execute security architectures for cloud/hybrid systems
- Responsible for automating security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support
- Employ cloud-based APIs when suitable to write network/system-level tools for safeguarding cloud environments
- Stay abreast of emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and controls
- Maintain the security posture, identifying, and remediating vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools,
- Respond to security incident escalations.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree
- 2+ years of recent experience as a build and deployment engineer using industry-standard tools.
- Direct experience in Cloud platform technologies–AWS, Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance Center and the Security tools in Microsoft 365.
- Functional experience securing enterprise networks and information systems according to Industry frameworks, such as NIST 800-53, ISO 27000 Series, and COBIT.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Security Services, Vulnerability Management, and Firewall.
- Prefer knowledge/experience with Tenable.io for vulnerability management.
- Experience and proven success in Azure design, support and management within a large-scale organization.
- Proven expert knowledge of virtual application delivery technologies and virtual desktop infrastructures including knowledge of disaster recovery concepts.
- Experience setting up and configuring build servers and build agents.
- Experience with deployment tools and virtual lab management.
- Experience building and deploying with Linux, UNIX and Windows technologies.
- Experience supporting and documenting build and configuration changes throughout environments.
- Understanding of industry-standard system architecture and system management tools.
- Experience in the design, deployment, and support of large, complex systems.
- Ongoing management of configuration and layout of VMware virtual infrastructure.
- Optional experience in cost optimization of cloud deployments for applications.
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Visio).
Deadline: 12th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.