Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Location: Guzape, Abuja
Start Date: Immediate
- Ensure supplies and equipment are ordered and delivered according to schedule
- Prepare reports regarding job status
- Resolve any problems that may arise
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes
- Oversee construction projects from beginning to end
- Manage the budget and estimate costs
- Determine the necessary equipment, materials, and manpower needed
- Keep track of inventory, tools and equipment
- Plan construction operations
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Hire contractors and staff including construction laborers
- Train and mentor construction workers and construction laborers depending on the size of the project
- Collaborate with subcontractors, engineers, architects and key team members of the project team
- Negotiate with external vendors on contract agreements
- Obtain the appropriate permits and licenses from authorities for construction sites
- Handle any environmental or local community issues that may come up during a project
- Conduct site checks to monitor progress and quality standards
- Allocate and manage resources to ensure that they are available when they are needed throughout the construction projects
- Keep all stakeholders aware of the progress on projects and prepare progress reports regularly
- Understanding of construction management processes
- Familiar with construction and project management software programs
- Excellent knowledge of relevant rules and regulations as well as quality standards and human resources
- Conflict resolution and conflict management experience
- Excellent time management ability
- Able to multitask with a strong understanding of core manager duties
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills.
- B.Sc / BA Degree in Architecture, Building Science, Engineering or Construction Management.
- PMP or an equivalent certification would be considered an asset
- 5-7 years’ work experience in construction management.
- Extensive previous work experience managing budgets for construction projects
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- Previous experience in a leadership role with strong and proven leadership skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
N90,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title and Location” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.