Job Title: Back End Developer
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic individual to join the development team of our crowdfunding product.
- The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain the overall system architecture, including data relationships between our backend system, our front-end system, and third-party solutions.
- Integrate and provide ongoing development support for analytics and other tools.
- Provide feedback on feasibility, timing, and cost for targeted products, as well as recommendations, to achieve the optimal customer experience.
- Develop implementation standards to ensure quality.
- Experience using Python and Django would be a plus.
- Good social and cooperation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage one's own deliverables and timelines.
- Experience in coding best practices and patterns.
- Experience working with RESTful API
- Willing and able to participate in code reviews with team members, comfortable accepting constructive criticism as well as offering it.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with light structure.
- Must not be older than 29
- Competitive salary
- Workweek consisting of Four seven-hour days(10-5) (Fifth day is remote)
3rd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com