Kineto consults is a consortium of experienced and innovative Architects, Designers and professionals in building industry. These team of architectural trend compliant individuals understand the importance of holding tenaciously to the philosophy of service delivery and hence, create value that meets client’s aspirations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Reference No.: 0301
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for a full-time Project Architect with minimum of 5 years experience, capable of overseeing production of a project with knowledge of Building Design Codes, design and presentation skills and a desire to be challenged and become part of an effective team.
- Proficiency with ArchiCAD (Compulsory), AutoCAD, MsWord, Sketch Upand willingness to utilize and further develop production and design standards.
- Proficiency with graphic programs such as Photoshop, Lumion render desired but not a requirement.
- Seeks ways to leverage technology to improve project efficiency.
Technical & Professional Practice:
- Strong work ethic.
- Possesses a strong technical competency and understanding of construction techniques, details and production methodology.
- Understands Building and Life Safety Codes.
- Engages in collaborative design and planning process.
- Adept at conceptual design and possessing good graphic & presentation skills.
- Contributes to project production and documentation using technology including ArchiCAD and other design and presentation tools.
- Interior Design skills desired but not required.
- 3D visualization skills and ability to create walkthroughs / animation
Personal & Professional Development:
- Sets high personal standards and seeks performance improvements, both for self and others in the firm.
- Takes initiative, considers how we can improve what we do as a firm.
- Has a positive and collaborative attitude and approach to work.
- Brings a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ambitious character desiring to take initiative, lead and make a difference.
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable representing the firm outside of the office.
- Appreciates an open, honest and respectful style of communication within the office environment and doesn’t take offense at constructive criticism.
- Gets along well with others and desires to be a part of a team with common goals.
- Understands the importance of being a good and clear communicator with co-workers and clients alike.
- Presents ideas in a concise, organized, and persuasive manner.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and copies of all their Academic Certificates to:
Geonel Holdings Limited,
Suite 201-203 Plot 1080,
Joseph Gomwalk Street,
Gudu District, FCT Abuja.
To: [email protected] using “Job Title & REF: 0301” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd March, 2020.