We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- You will prepare functional and safe building designs according to specifications that match Client’s needs.
- Preparing Architectural designs according to Client’s brief.
- Producing detailed working drawings and specifications
- Producing 3D drawings and other pictorial presentations for clarity.
- Liaising with other allied professionals to produce functional, safe and standard designs that will stand the test of time
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required for a project
- Preparing Bill of Quantities for building projects
- Regular Site visits to check progress of construction
- Preparing Site reports during construction
- Adhering to all industry standards in design
- Perform discipline-internal check (DIC),
- Participate in internal and external meetings
- Supervise and coach trainees
- Ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager.
- B.Tech., B.Arch.
- Minimum of 5 years in similar role.
- Proficient in Engineering System and Knowledge
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Highly motivated and have ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Excellent use of Engineering Software’s (i.e. AutoCAD, Caesar 11, 3D PDMS, PDMS Admin. etc)
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry – API, ASME & ISA, ANSI, AGA, IEC, API, PIP etc.
- Good analytical skills.
- Essential high level of English language written and spoken.
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using "Architect – Port Harcourt" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.