We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Android/iOS and API Developer
Location : Lagos
- Should have Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Comprehensive understanding of Android application architecture, Activities, Services, Intents, Content.
- Familiarity with APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working in an adaptable environment where you continuously strive to be more effective.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Design, implement and launch highly-visible, user-facing features.
- Optimize android applications so that they are highly performing and best in class.
- Maintain high coding standards and cross-functional interaction with other teams.
- Experience in building Native Applications, at least 2 years
- Enjoy programming and writing elegant, clean code with minimum experience of 3years.
- A solid grasp of programming fundamentals including algorithms, data structures, OS, I/O, concurrency, networking, Object Oriented principles.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming.
- Some experience on one of Java / .NET / C#. Specific experience on Kotlin and Android would be a big plus.
- You prefer using libraries rather than writing code on your own.
- You enjoy solving problems.
- You are pro-active and result oriented.
- You enjoy working with smart, fun people in a friendly, collaborative environment.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
5th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.