Jubaili Agrotec ltd was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives … etc.
Trade Finance Officer
- Coordinating with the supply chain department concerning LC?s and payment terms with suppliers.
- Communicating with Banks to negotiate for quotes for Letter Of Credit Transactions.
- Controlling trading operations such as establishing letter of credit, negotiating LC Terms and conditions, discounting LC, issuing bank guarantees, and submitting control returns on all the discounted LCs.
- Controlling all inward / outward remittances which include: Import Bills, Export bills, Remittances, and SWIFT Operations.
- Candidates must be a graduate and possess the NYSC certificate, 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]