Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saro has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saroafrica is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant.
We invite applications for:
Title: Saroafrica Graduate Recruitment 2022
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University: Agriculture / Agric Extension, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Accountancy, Marketing, Computer Science, Agronomy, Engineering (Electrical Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Production, Agric, Chemical ), Business Administration, Human Resources / Industrial Relations and Pharmacy.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme or to complete by July 2022.
The Candidate We Want:
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If you have you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years you are advised not to apply