We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Operations Manager will oversee all activities including implementation of production plans, identification of market opportunities, implementation of sales plans and employee management.
- He / She will serve as a linkage officer, having direct contact with customers and expanding the customer-base of the company.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the company, ensuring that it is efficiently and effectively managed
- Actively track the inflow and outflow, and use of funds within the organization, ensuring transparency and accountability
- Manage contracts and agreement with partners, clients and outgrowers
- Identify, engage and manage relationships with potential and current customers
- Institute effective systems, controls and standard operating procedures to ensure world-class operations
- Oversee the activities of the field and sales team members to achieve results, and drive sales growth and profitability
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the division’s activities, sales and financial results to the General Manager and CEO
- Engage in all other tasks related to the establishment and growth of the division
- At least a BSc in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Economics, Marketing and other related courses
- At least five years of work experience in a related role
- Strong managerial skills, with clear evidence of execution ability
- Strong sales, marketing and financial management skills
- Exceptional public speaking and communication (oral, written, reading, listening) skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of effective judgment and making beneficial strategic decisions.
- Demonstrated leadership, management and coordination skills
- Ability to effectively work under stress and deadline pressure
- A self-starter with proven ability to work with limited supervision
- Passion for the Nigerian agriculture sector
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally, when necessary
- Knowledge of the seed industry in Nigeria will be an added advantage.
28th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com with the position they are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.