Wandel International is the flagship company of the Simba Group, operating in Nigeria since 1988. The company is home to some of Nigeria’s best loved brands, and leaders in their respective industries. We are a diversified business entity with interest in distribution, marketing and services in transportation, alternate energy, internet connectivity and call center solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Institutional Sales Manager
- We are looking for dynamic professional in the area of Institutional Sales. The compensation package will commensurate with qualification and skills to match the best industry standard. Besides a competitive compensation package the company will also offer training and career growth opportunities for the selected candidates.
- BSc in Business, Marketing or related field is a plus
- Fluent English spoken/written
Who should apply:
- Candidates with 8 – 10 years proven ‘working experience as an Institutional Sales Manager in the sale of automobiles, handling corporate clients, past dealing with govt agencies
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects and consultants in assigned market segments.
- Excellent sales skills, demonstrated ability to close business with strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills as well as ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the organization and general understanding of the financial markets.
Job Title: Consultant Agronomist
Locations: Lagos & Abuja
- We are looking for Consultant Agronomists for the Agric Division in our Group. The compensation package will match the best industry standard.
- Post Graduate degree in Agricultural Science/Agronomy
- Certificate course in agricultural science/Agronomy will be an added advantage
Who should apply:
- Candidates with 8- 10 years ‘work experience as a Senior Agronomists with strong Agrarian science and technology skills, Knowledge of agri-food chain processes
- Organization and planning capabilities, Management skills and commercial acumen, Knowledge of legislation applicable to the agricultural technology sector, Ability to prepare reports/good presentation (PPT), communication skills and ability to travel extensively.
Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The Simba Group and its Business Subsidiaries will not request monetary payment of any form of inducement from job applicants. We DO NOT charge application, processing, or training fee at any stage of recruitment process.