Intern-Content Creator and Curator at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
Sahel was established by individuals who are passionate about unlocking the potential of the agriculture and nutrition landscape in West Africa and creating strong agricultural sector-led economic growth within the region.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Intern-Content Creator and Curator
- The Intern position is for young University graduates or National Youth Service Corps members with a passion for research and digital content creation, interested in getting exposed to the agriculture sector.
In this role, you will be required to fulfil the following primary responsibilities working as a member of the Nourishing Africa team:
- Prepare well-structured original content for the Nourishing Africa Hub
- Source, review, proofread and upload relevant content to the Hub
- Create questionnaires, polls and other feedback tools to apply to the Hub
- Curate and analyze feedback from entrepreneurs on the Hub and provide recommendations for improvement
- Assist the team in creating interactive strategies and campaigns to reach target
- audiences using the latest technologies and innovative practices
- Conduct industry-related research and interviews
- Assist the creative team with the design and promotion of content on social networks
- Assist in editorial coverage for all Nourishing Africa offline and online engagements
- Suggest new ways to promote Nourishing Africa offerings and to reach consumers.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
We are looking for candidates who are creative, self-motivated, committed to excellence, with a passion for the agriculture sector. Below are the key qualifications that we require:
- Bachelor’s degree in the Arts or Social Sciences, especially English Language, Journalism, Communications or related discipline
- Possess strong and effective verbal, written and analytical skills
- Knowledge of multimedia and design including infographics, videos and posters
- Strong research skills, including primary and secondary research
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required
- Proficient in the use of image, audio and video editing tools
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Knowledge of entire Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Fluency in French is a plus, but not required.