Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited provides premium solutions to businesses in the primary and secondary sectors of the economy, especially those in solid minerals, extractive industry, manufacturing industry and agriculture. Some of its clients are Zuma 828 Coal Limited, IMEX Mineral Resources and Processing Company, Zuma Energy Nigeria Limited, Zuma Steel W/A Limited, and Zuma Metals & Energy Resources Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Human Resources
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure all human resource activities are aligned to the corporate strategies.
- Develop and review HR processes and metrics to support the achievement of the organization’s business goals.
- Coordinate the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programmes.
- Contribute to the implementation of future of work initiatives that address emerging business and societal challenges.
- Candidates should possess a BL / LLB / JD, BSc, MBA, LLM, MSc qualification with 7 – 15 years work experience.
Deadline: 7th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF only to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted people will be contacted.