Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited provides premium solutions to businesses in the primary and secondary sectors of the economy, especially those in solid minerals, extractive industry, manufacturing industry and agriculture. Some of its clients are Zuma 828 Coal Limited, IMEX Mineral Resources and Processing Company, Zuma Energy Nigeria Limited, Zuma Steel W/A Limited, and Zuma Metals & Energy Resources Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Admin
Employment Type: Full-time
- Guiding the organization’s activities
- Identifying opportunities to improve a business’ policies or objectives
- Ensuring a company is operating securely and effectively
- Preparing and reviewing operational reports
- Leading and/or participating in meetings
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Contributing to short- and long-term management strategies and helping drive initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Improving operational systems and policies in support of the organization’s mission – specifically management reporting, information flow, administrative and business processes, and organizational planning.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification with 7 – 15 years work experience.
Deadline: 4th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF only to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted people will be contacted.