We are is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Assistant
Locations: 2 positions in Adamawa & 1 position in Borno
- Diamond Development Initiatives (DDI) invites applications for the position in order to implement the Stabilization and Reconciliation in the Lake Chad Region (STaR) Project in the North East.
- The project will contribute to the stabilization and reconciliation of areas most affected by the ongoing violence and negative impact of climate change in the region.
- STaR will target areas that are accessible and secure, and where the environment is most favorable for recovery and resilience.
- A degree in Crop Production, Agronomy or Agricultural Extension or any related field.
- At least 1 -2 years of direct involvement in community development work.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing and hove a high proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word etc.
- Ability to communicate in Hausa and/or Kanuri language is an added advantage.
21st June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will he contacted.