Front Desk / Admin Officer at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
Sahel was established by individuals who are passionate about unlocking the potential of the agriculture and nutrition landscape in West Africa and creating strong agricultural sector-led economic growth within the region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Admin Officer
- The Front Desk Officer at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited, would be expected to provide administrative support to the Business Support Department and Managing Partner.
- He/ She will be responsible for front desk management, general clerical activities and assisting the Managing Partner through schedules and related activities as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Politely receive all visitors/ clients of Sahel and take note of all enquiries made as regards the company.
- Ensure that there is a proper monitoring of access given by the security at the main entrance.
- Sorting of parcels and mails
- Manage incoming and outbound telephone calls.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Responsible for entertainment arrangement for office visitors.
- Liase with the Support Team when sourcing for quotes, negotiating and purchasing office supplies/ items (consumables and others).
Personal Assistance to Managing Partner:
- Take minutes and notes when necessary
- Schedule Managing Partners events, speakings and engagements
- Draft mails and letters on behalf of Managing Partner when required
- Organise meetings and events when scheduled
- Office and car key management
- Screen vendors and update Sahel vendors list.
Minimum Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any business-related course.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as Personal Assistant, Front Desk Officer or Administrative Officer.
- Close attention to details and must be very attentive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Google applications.
- Must be proactive and possess analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, organizational and written skills
- Must be a fast learner equipped with transferable skills.
- Strong personal integrity and accountability
Application Closing Date
Open till Filled.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in a Word – formatted single document to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line. We welcome hearing from qualified and interested applicants.
- Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the criteria
- Preference is for candidates who live around Lekki and its environs.