We are is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Assistant
- Diamond Development Initiatives (DDI) invites applications for the position in order to implement the Stabilization and Reconciliation in the Lake Chad Region (STaR) Project in the North East.
- The project will contribute to the stabilization and reconciliation of areas most affected by the ongoing violence and negative impact of climate change in the region.
- STaR will target areas that are accessible and secure, and where the environment is most favorable for recovery and resilience.
- A degree in Accounting, Business administration or related field. Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage e.g. ICAN, ACCA.
- At least 5 years of experience with a reputable NGO or donor agency.
- Knowledge of grant and donor fund management.
- Knowledge in the use of QuickBooks and other accounting software.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing and have high proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word etc.
21st June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will he contacted.