Cormart Nigeria Limited Technical Trainee Programme 2023 (All Disciplines)
Cormart is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, and several other emerging markets. Cormart is one of the leading specialty chemicals companies in Nigeria with a particular focus on the production, sales & marketing of personal/home care chemicals and raw materials for industries such as paint, adhesives, breweries, distilleries, and beverage, food, confectionaries & cosmetics. We represent large international brands in Nigeria such as Merck, Cargill, Ashland, Ecolab, Afton, AB Mauri, and many others.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: 2023 Technical Trainee Programme (All Disciplines)
Resumption Date: 9th January, 2023.
Description of the Programme
- The Technical Trainee Program is aimed at grooming smart & young graduates as well as young professionals key for any roles in the business.
Trainees are required in the following roles:
- Production (Chemicals),
- Quality Control,
- Technical Sales,
- ERP Development (Navision),
- Poultry Production.
- First Degree (B.Sc./BA) in Chemistry, Food Science, Agriculture, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Computer / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineering or related fields of study.
- Not older than 30 years by the 31st of December 2022.
- 0-3 years work experience (Must have completed NYSC).
- Willing to work in any of our locations within Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an aptitude test.
- Successful candidates will be expected to resume on 9th January, 2023.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2022.