We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate – Programme & Project Management
Job Number: 18912
Function: Legal & External Affairs
Level: Experienced Professional
Appointment Type: Permanent
- Develop, supervise and evaluate Sustainable Agriculture projects.
- Manage projects, with the established budgets and deviverables.
- Represents the Organization at national and international meetings and conferences, identifies and implements strategic partnerships, advocates best practices and increased policy dialogue and develops and negotiates effective working relationships/consensus and agreements with development partners and key stakeholders.
- Leads and/or collaborates in, provides technical backstopping to and ensures the quality / effectiveness of capacity development and knowledge sharing activities such as policy support, organizational development and individual learning events including preparation of related information, learning, training tools.
- Provide day-to-day management direction and support for assigned projects and staff.
- Prepare, edit and present project reports as needed.
- Assist with the development of sustainable agriculture policy work.
- Assuring quality control of project activities, including supporting fielded teams, reviewing work deliverables, and providing value-added feedback.
- Recruit collaborators and partners for BATN Foundation-related work/projects.
- Contribute to BATN Foundation publications through writing, editing or reviewing.
- Conduct workshops and other training where necessary and as required.
- An advanced university degree in Agriculture or in a related field.
- 6-8 years of increasingly responsible professional experience in sustainable agriculture or agri-business development, including project management.
- Experience in the practice and transfer of information on sustainable agriculture is required.
- Experience collaborating with others and demonstrated experience in project conceptualization, implementation and evaluation, including developing project proposals, in the nonprofit, government and private sectors would be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and also within a team, depending on the situation.
- Great communications skills.
- Experience with Monitoring/Supervising and Evaluation of the projects on going and collaboration with a highly skilled professional staff and must be willing to travel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online