Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agronomist
- Define overall farm strategy for agriculture productivity development.
- Study plants and soil in order to develop better planting, cultivation and harvesting techniques.
- Improve overall crop yield and solve challenges on the farm.
- Research, development and promoting farming best practices to prevent damages in farm.
- Ensure development of planting as per the schedule and within specific timelines.
- Maintain records regarding farms, customers, crops and samples.
- Ensure utilization of available resources in farms.
- Manage harvest logistics.
- Generate management information, statistics and recommend suggestions for shortfalls related to farm, clients, customers and other related parties.
- Liaise with government, key rural professionals, contractors and other external parties.
- Minimize the risks
- To develop effective and efficient farming practices with research and advanced agriculture techniques.
- Min of B.Sc Agronomy / Agriculture.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Min of 10 years’ experience in Agribusiness as AGRONOMIST.
- Must have specific knowledge of Cassava and Tomato.
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online