The Simba Group is a conglomerate, operating in Nigeria’s key industry verticals including Communications, Agriculture, Software, Transportation, Power and Alternative Energy.
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- As an accountant you will be responsible for preparing accounts, budgeting and managing financial information.
- You could also be advising and helping clients, whether that’s individuals or corporate organisations, on financial situations.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Coordination for year-end closing and FIRS Audit
- Collation of Management Information System Report
- Bank Reconciliation and customer Payment Confirmation
- Debtors Controller and Reconciliation
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports as well as Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
Qualifications / Specifications
- B.Sc. in Accounting from a reputable University (ICAN is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Good leadership skills.
- Strong coordination and influencing skills.
- Ability to utilize analytical software and Accounting tools
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Good organizational and detail-orientational skills.
Method of Application