iRecharge Tech-Innovations is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Reports to: Head of Technology
- Use mark-up languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Work with back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering/Development or any other related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in the development and delivery of high-quality user interfaces. A strong portfolio would be considered where the required experience is lacking.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with mark-up languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
Job Title: Backend Developer
Reports to: Head of Technology
- Responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work done by the front-end web developers.
- Write web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developer with server side logic
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP [WU1] security principles.
Job Title: Account Assistant
Department: Finance and Accounts
Reports to: Team Lead
- The account assistant will assist in performing accounting functions, capturing income, generating financial report, budgeting, filing, taxation and other accounting related issues in the organization.
Essential Duties And Responsiblites
- Assist in overseeing the finance & accounts department to ensure timely delivery of monthly management report.
- Defining, implementing and monitoring effective financial data management systems.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly report and supervision of petty cash.
- Assist in ensuring that the finance & accounting tasks are completed accurately and according to deadline schedule for the team.
- Assist in filing of the organization’s statutory returns.
- Coordinate the collation of all vouchers and post accordingly in the accounting software.
- Computing and remitting the company’s TAX to the relevant tax authority.
- Monthly reconciling of all accounts with service providers.
- Assist in analyzing current financial performance relative to previous years and re-aligning the company’s financial decisions as needed.
- Supervise the crediting of Vendors and processing of all transactions.
- Working closely with all departments to contribute in process improvement initiatives.
- Administer and monitor the daily financial systems of the organization.
- Assist in the supervision of the account team and ensure the daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed accurately and timely
- Ensure all expenses are recorded and balanced daily.
- Review journal entries for appropriate supporting documentation, remarks, account and amount
- Prepare journal entries and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for accounts receivable activities; invoicing, statements, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of balance sheet work papers and ensure activity is appropriate
- Prepare and review of financial statements and expenses
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Graduate of Accounting, Banking & Finance or other related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in finance and accounting.
- Proficiency in an accounting software .
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple task.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting policies and Procedures
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous and attention to detail.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
Deadline: 11th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Updated CV’s as a PDF file to: [email protected] using “Frontend Developer – Abuja” as the subject of the email.