Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Clearing Manager - Bundle
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Finance & Administration
- Monitor and manage the organization's bank relationship and liquidity.
- Bank accounts opening and managing the accounts together with the team.
- Daily crypto/fiat net balances management.
- Currency risk management and development of exchange risk mitigation strategies.
- Daily docking customer service to deal with customer funding issues.
- Responsible for the adjustment and processing of customers' wrong currency deposits.
- Responsible for tracking and processing the status of system deposit and withdrawal transactions.
- Be in charge of the payment processes.
- Generate customer asset/liability report at the end of the month.
- Analyze the FV movement and compute the FV gain/loss at the end of each month.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile system entries.
- Cash-flow flow forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements.
- Prepare error free financial statements, present their results and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and prepare tax returns.
- Statistics and collation of daily system operation data.
- Docking work of connecting new channel and all related work before successful launching.
- Ensure compliance with group reporting policies & principles.
- Support the month/year end processes and Other system-related funding issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economic / Business Administration is a must.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience at treasury positions/ accounting/finance field or in payment companies/banks.
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow and various financial instruments.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties.
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages.
Working at Binance
- Competitive salary.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online