Since 2018,Yimei has focused its expansion strategy to the African Hotel market, bringing our advanced chain operations and superb management experience to regions around the world.
We look forward to hiring professionals in the capacity below to join us embark upon this exciting journey together:
Job Title: Training Director
Location : Nigeria
- Develop a training strategy based on the company’s standards, builds a company training system, and be responsible for headquarters training and branch training management,
- Responsible for R&D and operation of core curriculum products such as corporate culture and service brand, writing product knowledge manual and carrying out relevant training.
- Organize and coordinate various departments to improve the operation standard process, guide their curriculum development, and ensure the standard landing through the operation of training systems at all levels.
- Cultivate internal trainers, establish an internal training management system, and build an internal lecturer system.
- Organize and introduce external resources according to the company’s needs, and do a special training in the company’s by English & Amharic languages.
- Establish and improve the training management system, and ensure the effective implementation and standard evaluation of training through all mechanism.
- Preferred age range: 30-38 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources, Hospitality Management, Mass Communication, Social Sciences, Humanities or a related field, from a reputable institution. MSc degree in related area is a plus from a reputable university,
- Must have previous experience studying or working abroad. Experience working in a multicultural environment will be an added advantage.
- More than 5 years of experience in the hotel/hospitality industry, with more than 3 years of training management experience.
- Must possess strong communication skills, entrepreneurial innovative and creative thinking capabilities, and sound professionalism.
- Must have proven work experience in training-related position with a hotel group.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
6th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications together with detailed CV via e-mail to: email@example.com