Job Title: Software Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating, analysis, problem definition, listing requirements and development of proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts and codes.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases, testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Software development degree and four years of professional experience.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Python programming using Django and Flask
- Mysql and Postgres Database
- Linux Server administration and bash scripting
- SMPP and other telecommunications protocols is an added advantage SKILLS
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Communications skills
- Software Design/Testing, Debugging and Documentation
- Any other organizational skills
- Development of gaming engines
- VAS experience.
- An appreciation of the bigger business picture, not just its IT requirements
- Web development skills (HTML/CSS). PERSONALITY TRAIT
- Attention to detail
- Business Acumen
- Team-working skills
- General Programming Skills
30th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Your CV must have your age/D.O.B. Internship candidates must be no older than 28 years old.
- Please make sure your application is detailed enough for the reviewer to understand your background and how you would fit in perfectly.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.