Encouraging young girls to pursue courses in this area and women to pursue careers in the ICT industry is not only a matter of social justice or increasing diversity but an economic necessity. The skills they acquire through the programs give these women a chance at well-paying jobs, as well as the ability to establish them as an entrepreneurs and leaders of technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Officer (Volunteer)
- Oversee all domestic and international project-related travel processes. Seek any necessary USG and Partner approvals for travel.
- Develop management tools that can be adapted for other programs as needed, e.g., travel and budget tracking tools, partner communication or consultant approval templates, create systems for and help manage subcontracts and sub-grants.
- Facilitate consultant approvals and paperwork, including identifying, interviewing and hiring consultants, managing consultant expense reports and invoices, and ensuring accuracy and adherence to contract.
- A graduate of any discipline
- Experience in finance, advocacy, administration, and management, developing and tracking budgets, logistics and operations..
- Comfortable working in teams as well as acting independently in the implementation of specific tasks, multitasking and prioritizing, working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work and communicate with a diverse group of people of various nationalities and cultural backgrounds
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including editing skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
15th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.