Program Assistant in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
We are an indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with, and affected by HIV.
We need dynamic, highly skilled and passionate persons to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices in the capacity below:
Job Title: Program Assistant
Location: Mushin / Ikeja - Lagos
- The incumbent will review/collate periodic programmatic reports (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Review/collate program narratives from thematic areas. S/he will track implementation of work plan and flag gaps in a timely manner.
- Provide program support for the conduct of technical unit review and strategic planning meetings including scheduling, report writing and tracking of next steps.
- Collate minutes of technical/weekly and share with team members. Follow up on action points/next steps from technical/weekly meetings. S/he will maintain a database of minutes of meetings, work plans and success stories for the program.
Key Performance Indicators
- Effectiveness of program narratives developed for Continuation.
- Applications from the thematic areas.
- Effectiveness of management reporting.
- Quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Quality of database, minutes of meetings and success stories provided
- Quality, adequacy and timeliness of programmatic reports generated.
- Quality and effectiveness of program support provided to the thematic team.
- Internal customer satisfaction levels.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum two years post NYSC experience in INGO office administration or program support.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to take initiative, and attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated high level organizational, communication and administrative experience. Demonstrated experience in data entry and data management.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to organize workflow and coordinate activities and prioritize workload. Demonstrable project management and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Submit their current CV and suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. COM01 Abuja, AMAKA JOHN".
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received
Application Deadline 30th December, 2021.