Champion Breweries Plc., incorporated on 31st of July, 1974 strive to maintain and sustain rigorous production standards through the deployment of cutting edge technology and the application of human capital.
Since the launch of our brands in 1976, we have been guided by the sterling values of safety , quality, discipline, people development and team spirit to deliver to our consumers premium quality brands for responsible enjoyment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Technologist
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Job type: Full-time
Champion Breweries PLC
About the Job
The role is responsible for organization and administration of checks, tests, audits and education to ensure that responsibility and ownership of quality standards are clearly defined and communicated within the production team and products are brewed and packaged under good manufacturing practice in order to ensure they consistently conform to the specified quality standards of Heineken.
- Plan routine quality audits for all production processes to ensure full compliance to CB Plc/Heineken quality standards.
- Analyze and classify technological/quality risk potential due to equipment breakdown and reliability to determine corrective action.
- Execution of objective routine quality audits in production department to ensure full compliance to CB plc/Heineken quality standards.
- Monitor first -time-right (FTR) performance of product packaging regularly and report promptly negative trends to brewery management.
- Monitor trends in beer production FTR results to ensure minimal variations and compliance to CB plc/Heineken quality standards.
- Ensure conformance to cleaning standards in production according to HEIQ/CBPLC Quality manual.
- Ensuring compliance of the satellite lab analysts (Team leaders/operators in production department) to LSS standards.
- Oversee PQ Pillar, AM-Packaging pillar activities in brewing and provide all required methodological support in defect reduction and quality loss eradication.
- Provides a suitable policy for safe working conditions and environment (More details in Job Description)
- Relevant B.Sc Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Food Science/Technology, Chemical Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years as Shift Brewer.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: