Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited is a fast growing Asset Management company established in 2012 and promoted by reputable investors.
Alpha Morgan Capital is registered and authorized as a Funds/Portfolio Managers by Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Group Managing Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The role of a Personal Assistant is to relieve the GMD’s time from organizing and administrative tasks so that he can spend maximum time on strategic tasks. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the GMD’s absence.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Manage GMD's electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary
- Organize meetings and ensure that GMD is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Assist GMD in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the GMD's responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Screen and supervise all incoming/outgoing mail, calls, enquiries and request.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Any other duties as may reasonably required by the Director.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online