The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Organizational Change Management Consultant (Temporary – One Year)
- The incumbent identifies and assists in solving HR related issues by collecting, structuring, analysing, evaluating and reporting on HR processes and data.
- This is done in accordance with the HR strategy and framework to maximize the effectiveness of key strategic and operational projects across HR disciplines such as talent management, learning & development, employee engagement, and performance management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides high quality and accurate data that can be relied upon to inform business decisions, working with other members of the HR team to improve data accuracy within the HR Information Systems.
- Works with different HR functions to provide administrative improvements and bespoke tools that drive efficiencies and improve reporting.
- Responsible for the overall HR dashboard reporting, analyzing data, highlighting key areas, and predicting trends for discussion.
- Accurately produces all required HR data reports, displayed in appropriate formats within the agreed timeframes, including the production of recurrent and ad hoc HR data metrics/dashboards.
- Produces regular reports to management on HR data.
- Deals with requests for information, and creates ad hoc HR reports, as required.
- Collates and monitors data for benchmarking purposes.
- Presents HR data to HR Director and Head, HR Operations on a regular basis, and champions new developments in people analytics across the organization.
- Presenting data both electronically and in person, which clearly articulates any findings, assumptions and suggestions that can be used effectively and practically by the stakeholder.
- Presenting visuals and data at an advanced level using infographics and modern analytics software.
- Consistently engages with the Head, HR Operations to ensure required reports are delivered and making suggested changes where applicable.
- Liaises with internal business units to obtain required data.
- Using data to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of key strategic projects and processes within the HR function.
- Focal point for managing projects that the HR Operations team is responsible for, including ongoing project plans, budgets, timelines and milestones.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirement documentation and presentations, and provides regular updates on the status and deliverables of projects to the Head, HR Development.
- Carries out other duties as assigned by the HR Director and Head, HR Operations.
- Processes the organization’s payroll every pay period.
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
- Answers staff questions about salaries, deductions, attendance, and time records.
- Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HCM group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ IT / Human Resource Management / Data Analytics or respective studies.
- 5 years relevant professional experience.
- Experience from an international development institution is preferable (2 -3 years).
- Fluent in English.
- Working knowledge of Arabic, German, Spanish, and/or French is an added advantage.
- Good analytical skills, resourcefulness, initiative, maturity of judgments, and tact.
- Track & Monitor overall HR Dashboard / Ongoing Projects.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint application with infographic capacities.
- Capability usage in MS-Excel to generate statistics and create embedded formulas.
- HR Metrics Reporting capability, namely time/cost per hire, cost/FTE, time-to-fill, etc.
- Working knowledge and understanding of HR processes and work flow.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online