Meristem Securities Limited is a leading capital market conglomerate that offers Wealth Management services, Stockbroking services, Registrar services, Trustee services and Investment Banking services to our clients.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Coordinate the business unit’s daily administrative processes and procedures.
- Assume primary responsibility for transaction management; working effectively with others to complete documentation and booking on a timely basis within prescribed guidelines.
- Ensure company policies align with and advance business objectives
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain a strong relationship with customers.
- Strategically map-out, plan, and manage projects
- Analyse and maintain operational data
- Develop improved business functionality that increases profits
- Conduct frequent performance reviews
- Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout the business unit.
- Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency
- Contribute to innovation of new products
- Track and maintain budgets of operational costs
- Monitor product inventory
- Maintain positive client and vendor relationships
Experience & Skill
- At least 1-year experience on a similar position
- A good first degree in any discipline
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Focused, self-driven individual with ability to work with little or no supervision
How to apply
If you feel you would be a good fit for any of these roles please send a detailed CV to email@example.com using the JOB TITLE AS THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL.
Please note, only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org