- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field
- 1+ years of reception or related experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively with minimal supervision
- Service-oriented and proactive solution-oriented and highly organized
- Confident, professional demeanor, both in person and on phone
- Attentive to details with strong time management & organization skills
- Familiarity with basic computer applications
What You’ll Do
You will act as the first point of contact and a primary resource for colleagues and visitors, providing a wide range of administrative support.
In this role, you will organize day-to-day operations in the reception. You will welcome guests and colleagues to our office.
You will screen incoming and outgoing calls as well as answer email inquiries and other concerns. You will also help prepare meeting rooms, arrange meeting appointments, and coordinate travel arrangement and pickups. You will also assist in receiving and processing of invoices and provide backup support to other office services roles as needed.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work in our Lagos office as part of our firm service personnel group. You will work with professionals in a fast-paced environment, providing our clients with highest levels of quality and service. You will work closely together with our front office administrator and full-time receptionists. You will act as the first point of contact and a primary resource for colleagues and visitors to our Lagos office.
You will be in daily contact with national and international colleagues and clients, creating meaningful relations.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .