Organizational Unit: Administrative Department
Contract Term: Full-time Position, 1-Year Fixed term contract (possible renewal)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Over all office management tasks.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and provide guidance for DFB/GFATM staff.
- Ensure a good recording of data’s in the project office in coordination with DFB Administrative staff and other units.
- Arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Reporting to management and update DFB Rep/MA of office activities, planning and implementations
- Attend meetings and make field visits to DFB implementing activities when required.
- Representing DFB vis-à-vis local communities and authorities, NGOs, international institutions in the absence of DFB Representative or when requested.
- Responsible for all payments of electricity, telephone bills, internet, diesel, other overheads etc. In coordination with DFB accountant.
- Ensuring availability of all supporting documents for audit and for review purposes
- Arrange human resources vacations in coordination with DFB Rep/MA.
- Prepares timesheet and attendance tally with schedules preparation for monthly payment of salary
- Supervising and monitoring the staff activities
- Discussing problems with staff and finding solutions
- Ensure staff follows and Implement the organization’s policies.
PSM (In the Absence of Procurement Specialist):
- Plan the timely procurement of project or office resources in coordination with Procurement Committee
- Supports the project requisitions/procurement processes and sourcing strategies.
- Define with requesting entity the best way of providing goods, works and services, including procurement deadlines for each stage.
- Review of requisitions for completeness and adequacy of technical specifications;
- Liaison with the logistics unit or projects on receipt of goods, equipment and services in view of obtaining proper delivery report or relevant certificates and that proper inventory is taken
- Direct the utilization of resources following the approved procedures
- Control and account for the utilizations of the resources.
- Responsible for all office logistics aspects and vehicles movements
- Any other tasks requested by Supervisor/ Any other work as may be assigned by DFB Country
- Representative or/and other appropriate officers.
Education / Experience
- Applicants must have a University Degree / HND in Business Administration and Management or in any of the related field.
- Experience: 2 – 5 years working on TB projects
- CIPM/NIM/Master in Management related field will be an added advantage.
- Experience in working experience with Global Fund projects or any other donor funded programs is desirable.
- Competency in the use of Microsoft office Application
- Applicant’s experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong time management skills
- Able to manage and prioritize workload
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player.
Method of Application
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Damien Foundation on www.dfbnigeria.org.ng to apply