Impact in Business Recruitment – With over fourty years of combined experience, our mission is to achieve recruitment success by providing a complete recruitment and selection service offering to a select few number of organizations.
We cover a variety of sectors and sub-sectors in order to achieve this mission. We also source from a local and international talent pool ensuring thorough screening in all our business requisitions. Your success is our success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Corporate Finance
This role is an exciting opportunity for a qualified investment professional to come into the business to assist and co-ordinate with the following:
- To manage and support the execution of capital raising transactions – virtual data rooms, investor Q&A, preparation of and negotiation support with all relevant financial, legal, environmental and corporate documents, investor onsite visits, advisor selection and coordination
- To develop and prepare business cases, strategic decision support analyses, and financial planning, often supported by complex financial models
- To design, prepare and present analyses suitable for Board-level presentations
- To structure, prepare and customise internal and external business intelligence reporting to different stakeholders
- To collaborate with finance control team for investor reporting, covenant compliance, budget variation, financial statements analyses
- To coach, develop and mentor junior colleagues including from other departments when appropriate
- To liaise with all other business units to challenge the status quo, implement new ideas, investigate and implement more efficient solutions and processes
- Between 6-10 years of relevant experience in a corporate finance, investments & transactions, or comparable role
- Involvement in debt / mezzanine / equity financing transactions (local and international) Excellent and precise communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of G Suite products, MS Excel and PowerPoint and ideally others such as Slack and Asana
- Experience in solar, renewable energy, or early-stage technology companies is considered a plus
- Master of Business Administration is an advantage; authorised to work full-time in Nigeria
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online