KPMG – Our client is a reputable player in the FMCG sector that always strives to attract and retain the very best talent. In line with the company’s decision to ensure key roles are filled by suitably qualified candidates who have hands-on experience.
Ref #: 214
Detailed Job Description
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain and any relevant discipline
- MBA/M.Sc in Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain Management is an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience.
How to apply
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on kpmgng.avature.net to apply
To apply for this job please visit kpmgng.avature.net .