We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LGEA Access Coordinator – Northern Education Initiative Plus
- The Northern Education Initiative Plus project works to improve the quality of and access to education in Northern Nigeria; equitably and sustainably.
- The LGEA Access Coordinator will provide technical Assistance and guidance on the expansion of access-related activities, including risk reduction and safety, gender-based violence, equitable education services, education and conflict analysis, non-formal education, well-being and psychosocial support and ensuring activities are conflict-sensitive and do no harm
- The position will be based at the respective Local Government Education office.
- This position is housed in LGEA in Bauchi, Nigeria, reporting to the Access & Fragility Officer.
- Assist in analyzing and addressing barriers to educational access and participation;
- Support in Access issues of supply and demand for education options/services;
- Participate in analysis and assessment of education needs in emergencies;
- Liaise with LGEA government and NGO partners to address barriers to access to education both formal and informal
- Liaise with non-formal education as well as Islamic Education centers to improve access to education for children.
- Master's Degree with at least one year (or Bachelor's with at least 3 years) of relevant experience in education development, with familiarity working in local governmental systems in Nigeria
- Prior experience providing training and capacity building to staff and counterparts in areas of participatory planning
- Undergraduate Degree in Education, Public Administration or related field;
- Fluency in English and Hausa required.
12th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "LGEA Access Coordinator" as the subject of the mail.
- Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
- Creative Associates International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/veteran.