First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a major player in the mortgage industry is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Legal duties including preparing legal opinions and providing legal advice and interpretations on various aspects of existing law and regulatory requirements.
- Legal Administration including agreements, legal regulation & compliance and legal vault administration.
- Additional assignments as may be instructed by line head or Management
- Litigation and Court Matters
- Legal services solicitation and assisting in the management of external lawyers’ affairs with the organization.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any recognized Institution.
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking and organizational skills a must.
- Minimum of 5 years post bar and related experience in handling ‘property/title perfecting’ matters.
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail