Ferab Hilltop Nigeria Limited is a leading company in the provision of ICT solutions, Training, Logistics and General Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development (L&D) Executive
Terms: Full Time
- We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Executive to work with our clients to advance their staff’s skills and knowledge.
- In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing e-learning courses and managing budgets, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing people.
- Proven experience in Training management or similar roles
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- B.Sc in Business Management, Human Resources, Psychology or a related field with NYSC Certificate.
- Professional certification is a plus
- Age should be 27 years or below as at 01/01/2020
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Oversee training delivery and other office administrative tasks
Deadline: 20th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only Successful applicants will be contacted for interview thereafter.