Learning and Development Coordinator at Promasidor
Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Coordinator
Job type: Full-time
- To plan and manage all learning activities and developmental needs with a focus of strategic alignment and assist the head of HR in maintaining the industrial relations climate of Promasidor.
Key Responsibilities / Activities
- Develop and implement learning strategies, policies, programs and procedures
- Implement an e-learning strategy for Promasidor
- Ensure the filing of all trainings with ITF for approvals and the ITF reimbursement process
- Manage the training budget for PNG and ensure cost savings
- Implement employee relations strategies to foster good employee relations within PNG
- Monitor and advise managers in the employee disciplinary process
- Engage with union operatives on matters arising
- Assist with negotiations and proactively respond to requests
- Oversee the coordination of Food Handlers Tests for employees.
- Manage assigned 3rd party outsourcing firms to ensure effective service delivery.
- Implement various learning initiatives companywide (coaching, Job shadowing, etc.)
- Prepare annual training plan for Promasidor based on skills gaps identified by appraisals and develop training needs analysis
- Responsible for the internal learning policy and tracks internal learning interventions including new employee orientation & on-boarding, departmental learning sessions, employee developmental plans and cross departmental trainings.
- Supervise the daily activities of learning interventions when they arise.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND Social Science, Law or related course or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role preferably in the manufacturing industry.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- ITF Act.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Relationship Management
- Decision Making.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates should attach their CV in PDF only