Job For Accounts and Admin Coordinator In A Leading Building and Civil Engineering Construction Firm
Perfectmix Consult – Our client, a reputable Building and Civil Engineering Construction firm based in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Accounts and Admin Coordinator
- Contribute to preparation and submission of bids, tender, contractor prequalification, etc.
- Prepare and maintain HR related documentations including staff payroll, pension, PAYE, HMO etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Preparation of management reports using QuickBooks accounting software
- Preparation of tax returns in respect LSBIRS, FIRS etc.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis on construction projects cash flow
- Contribute to HR planning, evaluation and deployment
- Supervise the Admin Staff and admin functions
- Provide accounting clerical support to the accounting department
- Prepare bank vouchers, general ledger postings and statements
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents, records, cash, banking transactions and investments records.
- Process payments and maintain accounting records for clients, suppliers, vendors, statutory, etc.
- Liaise with the Auditor to prepare the annual audit account.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years relevant work experience
- Audit background experience preferred
- AATWA or ACA an added advantage.
- Good written, verbal communication and strong organizational skills
Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Ability to apply knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Competency in MS Office, and accounting software compulsory preferably quickbooks
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- B.Sc in Accounting or any other related field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th June, 2019.