A Fashion House training and making garments with accessories in Ikeja, Lagos, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Regularly inspect & test supplier products.
- Liaise with Operations to understand needs, accurately forecast upcoming levels of demand & monitor to ensure no stock outs.
- Ensure accurate & timely inventory reports are prepared & shared with the management.
- Ensure proper documentation of materials released to operations
- Support and participate in audit as requested by management
- Maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory levels
- On a monthly basis, review and analyze inventory with operations and give information to the accountant for further action.
- Investigate physical count variances and resolve issues.
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols for suppliers and company finished products
- OND in Business Administration, Purchasing And Supply, Finance, or related fields.
- Must live in Ikeja or its environ
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Decision making &Collaborative skills
- I should have strong negotiation, managerial, and communication skills.
Deadline: 27th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in Applications typed on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Successful candidates should be ready to resume by June 1st, 2020
- Subject of the email must be position applied for as stated on the advert to be considered.