Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interface Coordinator I
- A minimum of 10 years experience with Degree from a recognized institution.
- Knowledgeable in planning, coordination between functions and disciplines.
- Ability to work with others.
- Experience in Contract Administration, Business Controls and Plans, Project Scheduling, Tracking and Costing Methods.
- Experience with Interface issues encountered with Major Projects in the Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
- Must be proficient in the use of common PC Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc).
- Must be able to read, write and Speak English fluently.
Deadline: 25th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.