PTK Consulting Limited – We are a long established and well respected HR consulting firm with office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Consultant
- PTK Consulting Limited is recruiting and Human Resources Consultant. The successful person would work in a fast food environment.
- The HR Consultant will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures
- He/she will be responsible for administrative tasks and will contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator in a fast food environment
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Must have 1 – 2 years experience in Fast Food / Restaurant Operations
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- Must have 2-3 years experience in Human Resources Management
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute).
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems in the
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Payroll Management- Tax, Pension, and distribution of Pay advice to staff
- Create and implement effective Onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Ensure and enforce proper control measures in the restaurant- Diesel, Stock, Security scrutiny, Departmental control & attendance monitoring, etc.
- Maintain employee records (attendance) according to policy
- Monitor and ensure legal requirements are adhered to.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Send Daily, Weekly and Monthly report on operational issues
- Carry out periodic Audit of the Restaurant activities.
Deadline: 27th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “HR Consultant – Restaurant Operations” as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview
- Successful candidate would need to resume immediately.
- Please only qualified candidate should apply.