Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Ref #: 244619
We're growing rapidly. Would you like to join us?
- Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career in human resources? Do you have a passion for helping others succeed?
- Do you want to be part of a team that celebrates and drives employee engagement?
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
About the Role
- We are hiring an HR generalist. The HR Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the HR office and the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs alongside leading HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with the development of Human Resources policies for the company with regard to employee relations
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations
- Advise employees on questions related to benefits, HR policies and procedures
- Support the HR team in different company events and initiatives
- Participation in creating, implementation and development of different HR processes and good practices
- Work in collaboration with Operations team, Recruitment, Training, Accounting and IT.
- Administration of personnel files in compliance with the company policies and local, state and national legislation
- Processing and maintaining HR data systems in a timely manner
- Preparation of various HR reports and analysis
What you'll need:
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
What We Offer
- My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Work-wide family.
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items