Champion Breweries Plc., incorporated on 31st of July, 1974 strive to maintain and sustain rigorous production standards through the deployment of cutting edge technology and the application of human capital.
Since the launch of our brands in 1976, we have been guided by the sterling values of safety , quality, discipline, people development and team spirit to deliver to our consumers premium quality brands for responsible enjoyment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- As an integral part of the business area’s management team, the HR Business Partner is responsible for developing effective working relationships, influencing and challenging on the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies.
- Provide a consultancy service that delivers HR best practice and commercially focused HR solutions that support the business area in conjunction with specialist HR functions.
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives.
- Support the business area with the development of their people, working with the specialist HR team to provide advice, guidance and ad-hoc training as required.
- Use the appropriate tools and systems to identify employees with high potential, develop career paths in consideration of key roles for succession planning and self-development.
- Support management team to conduct regular reviews of their talent using a range of tools including 9 Box Grid ensuring data and information from other critical processes such as PDP and feedback is considered.
- Support the development and continuous improvement of HR systems and policies in line with best practice.
- Drive performance management culture within the business area as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and the improvement of customer service through behavior aligned with the Champion Breweries values.
- Work in partnership with the operational management teams to identify opportunities and areas of improvement to support improved organizational and people performance in line with business needs
- Graduate in relevant discipline; Social Science, Administration and Humanities
- Evidence of CIPM/CIPD/SHRM
- Minimum of 4 – 8 years relevant HRBP or generalist experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online