FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectation in mind, will get one to the right place. We are here to solve industry challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- The HR Officerwill be involved in sourcing, recruiting, planning the overall HR strategy and assist in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure everything in the office runs smoothly on a daily basis, office equipment is maintained, all records are up to date, whilst carrying out several administrative jobs
- In charge of all employee matters
- In charge of admin
- Responsible for all recruitment, leave, promotions and terminations etc.
- Identify KPIs and Conduct staff appraisals
- Develop Company's Human Resources Policies
- In charge of conflict resolution
- Maintain all office and employee records
- Responsible for training of old staff and orientation for new
- Clocking staff in and out
- HSE for staff
- Ensuring compliance to dress code & other company policies
- Ensures that company complies with all laws as regards pensions and staff PAYE
- Monitors all employees conduct
- Candidates should possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 2years experience in Human resource and Employee Relations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- (CIPM, HRCI) is an added advantage
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to mutitask
- Must be available to resume immediately
- N70,000 - N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online