We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- We are looking to recruit a Human Resource Officer. Our ideal candidate is an experienced mid-level HR Analyst that can work with top Management on overall company strategies and successfully implement their end-to-end execution.
- Implement policies and procedures.
- Staff performance appraisals and reviews.
- Recruitment and selection including developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Ensure organizational culture and values are upheld.
- Resolve and manage issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, and absenteeism.
- Reduce annual employee turnover.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, interpreting and advising on employment law including promotion and benefits.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Developing HR strategies, which considers immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Planning and delivering training, including new staff inductions and analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- A Degree in Personnel Management, Administration, or any other related field.
- 4 years minimum experience as a Human Resource Officer.
- CIPM/CIPD/HRBP or any other certifications is an added advantage.
- Business awareness and management skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- IT and numeracy skills.
- Experienced managing/operating computerised payroll and benefits systems.
14th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com