Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Job ref.: HRM 06
- The HRM is responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Oversee the implementation of Human Resources programs and Identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and monitor an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams and community events support, company philanthropic giving, and benefits administration
- Conduct a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Lead the development of department goals, objectives, and systems. Provides leadership for Human Resources strategic planning.
- B.Sc degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related Courses.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in HR
- Must be professionally certified with a valid operating license
21st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the relevant reference number on their email.