- Company: Karbak Ventures Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Nigeria
Karbak Ventures Limited (ISO NG19/90729) is an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company, with approximately two decades’ experience in Electro- Mechanical Projects for FMCG companies in West and East Africa. We have vast experience with plant/equipment installation of numerous sizes and complexity and we pride ourself in the vast capacity built over the years in providing design, procurement and installation supports to numerous FMCG firms such as Coca Cola, Nigeria Breweries, Guinness, Friesland, PZ Wilmar, Murzah Wilmar (Tanzania), Kasapreko (Ghana), etc. and supports for OEMS such Sidel, KHS, Krones, Pentair etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs.
- The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, and training and development.
- If you are looking to kick start your career in HR, this is the place to be.
- Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
- The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- B.Sc / B.A / HND in Business Administration or relevant field
- 1 year experience.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
- Proven experience as HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws,
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. People-soft) will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.